View Profile ericpolley

All 67 Movie Reviews

16 w/ Responses

You have a good grip on panning and zoom. Keep practicing, you can only get better if you try. :)

a bit of superjail inspiration? I loved the skull pull scene.

Maybe add "Animatics" to the title. I do like the color, and character design.

PancakeSamurai responds:

Yeah I know what you mean. This was created about a year ago and originally uploaded to YouTube. Since this first episode I definitely adding things such as lip sync and gradients, etc. I'll be upload those new videos to Newgrounds soon, otherwise they are already on YouTube.
Thank for you feed back!

I am fully erect, mentally.

I like your style

This made me think of fantastic planet, and I can see some fat-pie inspiration. right?

NickZweig responds:

thanks for all the compliments! fat pie sounds familiar but i dont think ive seen anything theyve done. most of these things i start with no clear goal and them im like oh hey i could do this and it would be pretty funny. like that walking purple dude id done the night before bc i was bored and then i was like hey i can use him in this!. so i did and i was good.

Beautiful use of animation and filters. My only critique is that the carrot nose on the small snow man looks a bit like a mouth on some angles. But I had to watch it a few times to really notice, if that says anything (This is really good!)

The planets passing through space was beautiful. Exactly right timing, fantastic!

i make things.